Free Twitter Bootstrap 3.0 UI Mockup Templates for Keynote and PowerPoint
Prototype Bootstrap-based apps using your favorite presentation tool. The following vector UI components have been designed from scratch in Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint and OpenOffice Impress, and are fully editable and customizable without needing any additional design tools.
How to use the templates
- Open the template file in your favorite presentation tool
- Add a new slide for each interface screen
- Copy components from the template onto your slides. Customize, resize and edit labels as needed
- Add hyperlinks between components and slides to make the UI interactive
- Test, export and share your prototype with users, coworkers, and investors, or embed it directly into your presentation
- Apple Keynote template (Keynote 09 for Mac / Keynote for iOS)
- Microsoft PowerPoint template (PC / Mac)
Clicking the orange button will pop-up a window where you can edit and confirm the tweet, and then the download button will be activated
Need more mockup and design templates for web and mobile apps? We’ve got them all!
Keynotopia is the largest collection of user interface design templates that enable you to prototype and test your app ideas in 30 minutes or less using Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, or OpenOffice Impress.
The templates include thousands of wireframe and high fidelity vector UI components, meticulously designed from scratch in Keynote, Powerpoint and OpenOffice, and fully editable and customizable without needing additional design tools.
Keynotopia lets users design quick and easy interfaces and interactive mockups for web, mobile and desktop apps without touching a line of code.