Keynotopia’s Affiliate Program
Keynotopia is being used by tens of thousands of designers, developers and program managers worldwide. Even better, it has a killer affiliate program for savvy marketers and design bloggers.
Why join Keynotopia’s affiliate program
- Anyone can join for FREE
- Earn 30% commission on all sales (that’s up to $20 on individual licenses, and $44 on company licenses!)
- Shorten & embed your hyperlink in your blog, website or status updates
- Creative banners
- 6 months return cookie
- Fast monthly payments
How to embed the banner in your blog or web page
- Copy and paste the following code into your HTML page or blog widget: <a href=”AFFILIATE_LINK”><img src”IMAGE_LINK”></img></a>
- Replace IMAGE_LINK with the image link below the ad that would fit best your page and audience
- Login to your affiliate account at e-Junkie, and click on “Get Affiliate Code”, then select Keynotopia from the drop down list and click “Get Affiliate Code” (If Keynotopia doesn’t show up as a merchant, you may need to confirm your account or use a different browser – eJunkie currently has a bug with Google Chrome)
- Replace AFFILIATE_LINK from step 1 with the link from your affiliate code (<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=127351&c=ib&aff=123456” target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to visit Keynotopia.</a> “).
- Here is an example: If I am placing the 728x90px banner in my blog, and my affiliate code is the one shown in step 4, my HTML embed code is: <a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=127351&c=ib&aff=123456“><img src=”/images/ads/banner3_728_90.png“></img></a>